Friday 6 April 2012

100 Word Review - #36 - Gotham City Imposters

Sometimes you just can't beat shooting
rockets into an enclosed space
Gotham City Imposters

Genre - Action

Metascore - 65%

Developer - Monolith Productions

Other Games by Developer - N/A

My Playtime - 5.1 hours

I had to seriously twist my own arm to buy this game, even at half price, and I’m still not 100% sure what I make of it. One the one hand, it’s a fun FPS that looks good and encompasses the silliness of TF2, the customisation of the Modern Warfare games and all the awesomeness of Batman. On the other hand, with only a handful of maps and game types available, it can get very repetitive. I think it would suit a ‘Free to Play’ model better, especially with its ‘F2P’-esque XP boost DLC. It’s good, just not worth £12.

My Score - 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment